Monday, August 8, 2011

KDHD 2.0

We are back in action. Well, I say ‘we’ but I really mean ‘I’. KDHD the second time around is just me, myself and I.
I have set up a small studio where we are living post 22.02 and as much as I would have loved to, I simply can not fit Jasmine or Becks in with me!!
The new space is small and warm, bright and light and over the side of town where earthquakes don’t squeeze tons of sludge out of the ground. I’m absolutely loving it to be honest and quite looking forward to living and working from home once again.

If you are looking to track down Beck or Jasmine, their numbers are B: 027 554 2711 and J:027 444 2583

Beck and Jasmine are about to start working in a fantastic salon being set up by Michelle Rosewall (another friend and extremely clever stylist) which is going to be located on Lincoln Road beside the Addington Coffee Co-op.
This blog is dedicated to Hair Fashion and Decor... my 3 favourite things... browse away. If you are just here for Salon info then click away on 'salon contact' above.
Best,
Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment