Monday, November 21, 2011

Pink ladies


I do love the whole idea of some beautiful pink on those ombre ends but the idea of colouring your hair pink and then having to sit through a not so pretty fade out,  is somewhat disheartening. Enter the genius of Kevin murphy....he has released a new product called the colour bug....A bright pink/purple/orange ball of goodness that washes out!!! I don't sell KM in salon and the only online option I can see is that it will be in The Department Store in AKL.......not so great for us Southern ladies....

Before you all let out a collective groan....FEAR NOT!!! for i found the answer....I stumbled across an old KM video (pre colour bug) where he says you can acheive these candy pink ends by using none other than eyeshadow!!!



I hear that cheap 'designer brands' eyeshadow calling my name...until then.... here are some pics to get you inspired.


No comments:

Post a Comment